- 8 1/2 cups (1-inch cubed) French bread (about 10 ounces)
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (15-ounce) can unsweetened pumpkin
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Cooking spray
- 3 cups vanilla fat-free, no sugar added ice cream
- calories 209
- fat 2.3 g
- satfat 0.7 g
- protein 7.4 g
- carbohydrate 40.7 g
- cholesterol 55 mg
- iron 1.7 mg
- sodium 221 mg
- caloriesfromfat 10 %
- fiber 1.8 g
- calcium 146 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place bread cubes in a large bowl. Combine milk and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Pour pumpkin mixture over bread cubes, folding mixture gently to coat bread cubes; let stand 15 minutes.
Spoon bread cube mixture into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until pudding is set. Remove from oven; let let stand 15 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream.