- 6 cups French bread cubes, toasted
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- Whipped cream (optional)
How to Make It
Place bread in a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Pour half-and-half over bread.
Stir together sugar and next7 ingredients, and gently fold into bread mixture.
Bake at 350° for 50 to 60 minutes or until set. Serve with whipped cream, if desired.