This bread is super tasty and easy to make. I will definitely make this recipe again
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) ALLSPICE
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) BAKING POWDER
- 2 teaspoon(s) BAKING SODA
- 1 teaspoon(s) CINNAMON
- 1 teaspoon(s) CLOVES
- 4 EGGS
- 1 teaspoon(s) NUTMEG
- 1 can(s) PUMPKIN
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) SALT
- 3 cup(s) SUGAR
- 3 1/3 cup(s) UNSIFTED FLOUR
- 1 cup(s) VEGETABLE OIL
- GREASE (2) 9X5X3 LOAF PAN SIFT FLOUR WITH BAKING SODA, POWDER, SALT ,SPICES; BEAT SUGAR WITH OIL UNTIL SMOOTH. ADD IN EGGS ONE AT A TIME TO SUGAR AND OIL MIXTURE BEAT SLOWLY IN PUMKIN WITH FLOUR (ALTERNATE ) UNTIL BLENEDED pUT IN PAN bAKE 1 HOUR AT 350 OR UNTIL TOOTHPICK COMES OUT CLEAN COOL BEFORE SLICING.
- GOOD WITH PINAPPLE/CREAM CHEESE/PWD SUGAR SPREAD
This recipe is a personal recipe added by saintscare and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note