Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3.5 cup(s) sifted all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cardamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 2 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 2/3 cup(s) shortening
- 4 eggs
- 15 ounce(s) canned pumpkin or 2 cups
- 2/3 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- In large bowl, beat until fluffy sugar, shortening and eggs.
- Add and beat in cooked pumpkin, vanilla.
- In small seperate bowl mix together milk and vanilla.
- Add sifted dry ingredients in 3 additions alternately with milk mixture.
- Fold in chopped nuts.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pans and bake at 350 for at least 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimwchew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads