Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2/3 cup(s) oil
- 2 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1.5 oz can pumpkin
- 2/3 cup(s) water
- 3 1/3 cup(s) flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) cloves
- Preheat oven to 350.
- 1. Mix oil and sugar in stand mixer.
- 2. Add eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly. Then add pumpkin and water.
- 3. Mix rest of ingredients in medium bowl, then add to bowl. Mix on medium until thoroughly incorporated.
- 4. Put in GREASED 2 loaf pans (60-65 minutes), 2 12-muffin tins (30minutes), or mini muffins (5-8 minutes)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ROBN4409 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads