delicious pumpking bread with just the right blend of spices.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.5 cup(s) pumpkin puree drain excess water
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup(s) applesauce
- 1/3 cup(s) water
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 3.5 cup(s) flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ginger
- 1/2 cup(s) raisins
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans, if desired
- 1. preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 2 loaf pans.
- 2. mix together the first six ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3. combine the flour, and other dry ingredients and gradually add to the mixture.
- 4. Add nuts and raisins to the batter.
- 5. Pour into the prepared pans and bake for 50 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lybargck and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note