Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) Pumpkin
- 1 cup(s) Vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup(s) Water
- 3 cup(s) Sugar
- 3-1/2 cup(s) Sifted flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 teaspoon(s) Nutmeg
- 3 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- You will need 2 loaf bans 5x9
- In a big bowl mix the pumpkin, oil, eggs, water and sugar. Sift the rest of the ingredients together over wax paper. Add these slowly to the pumpkin mixture. Mix well. Pour into the 2 loaf pans (lightly greased & floured) Bake at 350 for 1 hour. Baking 2 loafs typically takes about 1.5 hours Note recipe can be cut in half.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Daniellegoss and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads