Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) SUGAR
- 1 can(s) PUMPKIN
- 1/2 cup(s) VEG. OIL
- 1/2 cup(s) WATER
- 2 EGGS
- 1 2/3 cup(s) FLOUR
- 1 teaspoon(s) BAKING SODA
- 1 teaspoon(s) CINNAMON
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) SALT
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) BAKING POWDER
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) NUTMEG
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) GROUND CLOVES
- 1/2 cup(s) WALNUTS CHOPPED
- COMBINE FIRST FIVE INGRED. BEAT WELL. IN SEPARATE BOWL,COMB. REMAINING INGRED. ADD TO PUMPKIN MIXTURE. MIX WELL. STIR IN NUTS. POUR INTO GREASED 9X5X3 IN. LOAF PAN. BAKE AT 350 FOR 65-70 MIN. COOL 10 MIN.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
PUMPKIN BREAD Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads