Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 can(s) (16 oz.) Del Monte Pumpkin
- 3 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon(s) allspice
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cloves
- 2/3 cup(s) water
- Cream sugar and oil together. Add eggs and pumpkin; mix well.
- Sift together dry ingredients; add dry ingredients alternately with water.
- Pout into two well greased and floured 9" X 5" loaf pans. Bake at 350*F., 1 1/3 hours or until test done.
- Let stand 10 minutes. Remove from pan to cool.
- Makes two loaves.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
More Recipes for Main Dishes