- 4 1/2 cartons (14 oz. each) vanilla ice cream such as Häagen-Dazs, softened
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- About 1/2 tsp. nutmeg (preferably freshly ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- calories 662
- caloriesfromfat 50 %
- protein 12 g
- fat 37 g
- satfat 22 g
- carbohydrate 62 g
- fiber 2 g
- sodium 158 mg
- cholesterol 239 mg
How to Make It
Whirl a third of the ice cream, pumpkin, milk, and bourbon at a time in a blender until smooth, adding sugar and spices to last batch. Pour into a large bowl and stir to combine.
Ladle shakes into 8 tall glasses and top each with a dollop of whipped cream if you like and a little nutmeg. Serve with straws.
Make ahead: Up to 1 hour through step 1, freeze airtight; stir before ladling into glasses.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.