Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) shallots finely minced
- 2 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth homemade
- 1 can(s) pumpkin puree 1 lb can
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 dash(es) ground allspice, nutmeg- each
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream
- In 3qt saucepan, over medium-low heat, melt butter. Add shallots; saute until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in broth, pumpkin, thyme, pepper, nutmeg and allspice; simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add cream; cook until soup is hot but not boiling.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NurseELB and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Bisque Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews
More Recipes for Main Dishes