These bars were so moist and tasty. I did add extra cinnamon as my family likes the bars spicy. Highly recommend this recipe, it's a keeper.
Community Recipe from
- 4 eggs
- 1 2/3 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 15oz can(s) pumpkin
- 2 cup(s) sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup(s) butter or margarine softened
- 2 cup(s) confectioner's sugar sifted
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using an electric mixer at medium speed, combine the eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin until light and fluffy. Stir together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. Add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture and mix at low speed until thoroughly combined and the batter is smooth. Spread the batter into a greased 13 x 10-inch baking pan. Bake for 30 min. Let cool completely before frosting. Cut into bars.
- Frosting: Combine the cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the sugar and mix at low speed until combined. Stir in the vanilla and mix again. Spread on cooled pumpkin bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note