Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2 teaspoon(s) cinnimon
- 1 can(s) cream cheese frosting
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1 can(s) pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) veg oil
- Mix together, spread in jelly roll sheet. Bake at 350* for 25 minutes.
- Top with cream cheese frosting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lacielynn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts