Adapted from Prevention Magazine, a delicious yet heathly breakfast treat.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) lowfat buttermilk
- 1/2 cup(s) pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2-4 strip(s) cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped pecans
- Mix dry ingredients together in large bowl. Mix wet ingredients then add to flour mixture. Heat griddle to medium, lighted coated with veg. oil. Drop 2 tablespoons full of batter onto hot griddle. Sprinkle with a few crumbled bacon pieces and pecans. Flip when golden brown, cook til golden brown, serve with a drizzle of maple syrup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Teribaker and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note