Pumpernickel Toasts With Smoked Salmon and Horseradish Cream
Prep: 10 minutes. These make a light supper or elegant lunch entrée. Serve with a green salad tossed with sliced cucumber.
Yield: 12 triangles (serving size: 3 triangles)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 100
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 6g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 681mg
- Calcium: 21mg
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 3 (1-ounce) slices pumpernickel bread, toasted
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 3 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- Dill sprigs (optional)
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1. Combine mayonnaise, dill, and horseradish in a small bowl.
- 2. Cut each bread slice into 4 triangles. Layer each slice with 1/3 of the mayonnaise mixture, a few capers, 1 slice salmon, and dill sprig, if desired. Serve at room temperature with lemon wedges.
- Note: Nutritional analysis includes Sugars 0g.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This