- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 3 (1-ounce) slices pumpernickel bread, toasted
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 3 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- Dill sprigs (optional)
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- calories 100
- fat 3 g
- satfat 1 g
- monofat 1 g
- polyfat 1 g
- protein 6 g
- carbohydrate 12 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 7 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 681 mg
- calcium 21 mg
How to Make It
Combine mayonnaise, dill, and horseradish in a small bowl.
Cut each bread slice into 4 triangles. Layer each slice with 1/3 of the mayonnaise mixture, a few capers, 1 slice salmon, and dill sprig, if desired. Serve at room temperature with lemon wedges.
Note: Nutritional analysis includes Sugars 0g.