Pumpernickel Tea Sandwiches
More From Oxmoor House
Total: 15 Minutes
- 6 large hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced fresh chives
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/3 cups loosely packed arugula
- 1 cup very thinly sliced radishes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 14 pumpernickel bread slices
- 1. Mash eggs with mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients until well blended. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill up to 1 day.
- 2. Toss together arugula, radishes, lemon juice, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat.
- 3. Spread egg salad mixture on 1 side of each bread slice; top 7 slices with arugula mixture. Top with remaining 7 bread slices, egg salad side down. Trim crusts from sandwiches; cut each sandwich into 3 rectangles with a serrated knife.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note