- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen pearl onions
- 1 (4-pound) sirloin tip roast
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle dark beer
- 1/4 cup stone-ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- Hot cooked medium egg noodles
How to Make It
Place onions in a 4-quart slow cooker; place roast on top. Add beer and next 4 ingredients.
Cook, covered, at HIGH 8 hours or until roast is tender. Remove roast and onions, reserving drippings in cooker.
Whisk flour into reserved drippings; cook 10 minutes or until thickened. Serve with roast, onions, and hot noodles.