pumkin spice ice cream pie with gingersnap crust
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pint(s) vanilla or pumpkin ice cream
- 1 cup(s) canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon(s) orange juice
- 3 ounce(s) chocolate melted
- 1 1/2 cup(s) gingersnap crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- To prepare the filling, use a large bowl and combine the softened ice cream, pumpkin, brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and orange juice.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Process cookies in food processor until crumbled or simply put the cookies into a Ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- Mix the crumbs with the sugar, vanilla and butter until combined. Press mixture firmly and evenly against the bottom and side of a 9-inch pie pan. Bake 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- 1/4 cup Hersheyʼs chocolate syrup
- When the crust is cool, remove ice cream from freezer. Allow to soften. When soft, spread both pints of ice cream over the bottom of the crust. Cover with foil and freeze until very hard. Drizzle with Hersheyʼs chocolate syrup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Camiew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
pumkin spice ice cream pie with gingersnap crust Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries