- The pulled pork:
- 4 1/2 pounds pork butt on the bone
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon distilled vinegar
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- The coleslaw:
- 1 (1 lb.) bag shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- calories 378
- fat 17 g
- satfat 5 g
- protein 33 g
- carbohydrate 18 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 118 mg
- sodium 728 mg
How to Make It
Place pork (in 1 piece), chicken broth and vinegar in a slow cooker. Cover and cook for 8 hours on low.
Move pork to a plate and, using 2 forks, shred meat and transfer it to a large saucepan. Strain liquid; add 1 cup of it to pork. (Reserve remaining juices for later use.) Stir barbecue sauce into pork.
Place cabbage, yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar in a large bowl; toss well.
Reheat pork, adding juice for desired moisture. Serve with coleslaw.