pulled pork torta
from Eating Well, Jan/Feb 2011
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) pulled pork
- 14 ounce(s) can no salt added diced tomatoes drained, juice reserved
- 1/4 cup(s) chorizo or pepperoni diced
- 4 8 inch tortillas
- 3/4 cup(s) shredded monteray jack cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 375F. Coat a deep dish pie pan with cooking spray.
- 2. Heat leftover pork and sauce just until warm. Combine tomatoes and chorizo in a bowl. Mix well. Spread about 1/2 cup of the mixture to the prepared pan to cover the bottom. Top with 1 tortilla. Spoon one third of the remaining mixture over the tortilla. Repeat twice, topping with the fourth tortilla. . Drizzle the reserved tomato juice over the top and cover with foil.
- 3. Bake 20 minutes. Remove the foil, sprinkle with cheese on top and continue baking until the cheese is melted and the torta is bubbly, about 20 minutes more.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lec2003 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
pulled pork torta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes