Pulled Pork Tacos
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Pork loin
- 2 1/4 cup(s) Salsa Divided
- 1 tablespoon(s) Chili powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cumin
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cayenne pepper
- 3 Cloves garlic Minced
- 12 flour tortillas
- 3 cup(s) Shredded lettuce
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) sour cream
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Brown pork loin on all sides, remove from skillet and place into slow cooker.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups salsa, chili powder, union, and garlic in a small bowl and pour over pork. Cook on low heat for six hours.
- Remove pork from slow cooker and shred pork using 2 forks. Serve with tortillas, shredded lettuce, cheese, remaining salsa and sour cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mlugo88 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pulled Pork Tacos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes