PULLED PORK SLIDERS WITH MUSTARD BBQ SAUCE AND PICKLED ONIONS***
***See recipe for SLOW COOKED ORANGE PORK ROAST TACOS ***See recipe for GRILLED CORN AND BEAN SALSA WITH BAKED CORN CHIPS to serve with this recipe.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 1/2 chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- Leftover pork from Slow Cooked Orange Pork Roast Tacos recipe
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- MUSTARD BBQ SAUCE:
- PICKLED RED ONIONS:
- Pinch salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1 red medium onion, thinly sliced
- Small dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) yellow mustard
- For Pickled Red Onions:
- In a medium pot over medium heat, combine all pickled red onion ingredients, except onions. Bring to a boil, add the onions and remove from heat. Let sit until cooled, about 1 hour. Serve with sliders.
- FOR MUSTARD BBQ SAUCE:
- In a small pot over medium low heat, whisk all the BBQ sauce ingredients together. Cook for 3 minutes or until hot and then remove from heat.
- FOR SLIDERS:
- Place a heaping tablespoon of pulled pork on the bottom of a roll. Drizzle with the barbeque sauce, top with some of the pickled red onions and then place the remaining roll halves on top. Repeat with remaining ingredients and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by recipes743 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
PULLED PORK SLIDERS WITH MUSTARD BBQ SAUCE AND PICKLED ONIONS*** Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes