Pulled Pork-and-Slaw Sandwiches
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 2-1/2 cup(s) coleslaw mix
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) non-fat mayonnaise
- 3 cup(s) Pulled Pork thawed
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1. In large bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup vinegar, sugar and crushed red pepper; add coleslaw and season with 1/2 tsp. each salt and pepper. Toss and let stand at least 15 minutes. Pour off liquid and stir in mayonnaise.
- 2. In saucepan, cook pork, remaining 1/4 cup vinegar, worcestershire and 2 tbsp. water over medium heat to heat through, 2 to 3 minutes. Divid pork among buns, top with some slaw and serve remainder alongside.
- 3. For gluten-free option, use gluten free hamburger bun or serve over shredded lettuce for a low-carb version.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by juliejensen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes