Pulled Pork-and-Slaw Sandwiches
Use Basic Recipe 1
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 2-1/2 cup(s) coleslaw mix
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) non-fat mayonnaise
- 3 cup(s) Pulled Pork thawed
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1. In large bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup vinegar, sugar and crushed red pepper; add coleslaw and season with 1/2 tsp. each salt and pepper. Toss and let stand at least 15 minutes. Pour off liquid and stir in mayonnaise.
- 2. In saucepan, cook pork, remaining 1/4 cup vinegar, worcestershire and 2 tbsp. water over medium heat to heat through, 2 to 3 minutes. Divid pork among buns, top with some slaw and serve remainder alongside.
- 3. For gluten-free option, use gluten free hamburger bun or serve over shredded lettuce for a low-carb version.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by juliejensen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note