Community Recipe from
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 4 pound(s) bone in pork shoulder, cut into 3 pieces and trimmed of fat
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/3 cup(s) cider vingar
- 1/4 cup(s) tomato paste
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- Mix salt, paprika, chili powder, cumin and cayenne. Rub all over pork. Combine pork and remaining ingredients in large slow cooker. Cover and cook on low 6 - 8 hours.
- Remove pork from slow cooker and discard bone. Cool 10 mins. Using forks, shred pork. Combine with sauce from cooker.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Patsychef and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes