Pulled Chicken Sandwiches (Cooking Light best ever Slow Cooker recipes)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) onion thinly,sliced
- 1 teaspoon(s) canola oil
- 1 3/4 pound(s) skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup(s) ketcup
- 2 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) molasses
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) hot sauce
- 8 whole wheat buns, toasted
- 1. Place onion in a 4 qt. oval electric slow cooker. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat. Add half of chicken and cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Place chicken in a single layer on top of onion. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- 2. Combine ketchup and next 7 ingredients pour over chicken. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours or until chicken is tender and sauce is thick.
- 3. Remove chicken from slow cooker, Shred chicken with 2 forks, and stir into sauce. Spoon 3/4 cup of chicken mixture onto bottom of each bun;cover with tops.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note