Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
More From Progresso™ Recipe Starters™
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ fire roasted tomato cooking sauce
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 8 soft burger buns, split
- 1 container (14 oz) prepared coleslaw, if desired
- 1. In 3-quart saucepan, mix cooking sauce, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, sugar and chili powder. Heat to simmering over medium-high heat. Stir in chicken. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Serve 1/2 cup chicken mixture on each bun. Top each with 2 tablespoons coleslaw.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pulled Chicken Sandwiches Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This