Pulled Barbecue Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 (6 oz) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/3 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a 3-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 18 to 20 minutes or until chicken is tender. Remove chicken from sauce, reserving sauce. Place chicken on a plate, and cool 15 minutes. Shred chicken with 2 forks.
- 2. While chicken cools, return sauce to heat. Bring to a boil; boil, uncovered, 15 minutes or until reduced by half. Stir chicken into sauce. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pulled Barbecue Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes