Very easy and tasty recipe.
Pulled Barbecue Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) chicken breasts
- 1 whole(s) large onion chopped
- 6 ounce(s) can of tomato paste
- 1/4 cup(s) red or white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 1 tablespoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground chipotle chile
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 teaspoon(s) smoked paprika
- seasoned salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 package(s) sourdough rolls
- Trim any visible fat from chicken and cut into thin strips and place in a slow cooker tossing with onion.
- In a small bowl, stir together tomato paste, vinegar, brown sugar, worcestershire sauce, , chipotle chile, and 1/2 cup of water until well blended. Add to pot and stir to mix.
- Cover and cook on low 4 -5 hours until chicken falls apart. Pull chicken apart into shreds.
- Stir in ketchup and smoked paprika. Add seasoned salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on toasted rolls.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SandyPTA and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note