Very easy and tasty recipe.
Pulled Barbecue Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) chicken breasts
- 1 whole(s) large onion chopped
- 6 ounce(s) can of tomato paste
- 1/4 cup(s) red or white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 1 tablespoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground chipotle chile
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 teaspoon(s) smoked paprika
- seasoned salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 package(s) sourdough rolls
- Trim any visible fat from chicken and cut into thin strips and place in a slow cooker tossing with onion.
- In a small bowl, stir together tomato paste, vinegar, brown sugar, worcestershire sauce, , chipotle chile, and 1/2 cup of water until well blended. Add to pot and stir to mix.
- Cover and cook on low 4 -5 hours until chicken falls apart. Pull chicken apart into shreds.
- Stir in ketchup and smoked paprika. Add seasoned salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on toasted rolls.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SandyPTA and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes