PULL-APART BREAD WITH CREAM CHEESE SAUCE
Community Recipe from
- 1 stick(s) Unsalted Butter
- 8 tbsp. (1 stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- 2 (1-lb.) loaves frozen bread dough, thawed and briefly kneaded together
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 4 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 1. Preheat oven to 350. Melt 4 tbsp. butter in a small saucepan until butter smells nutty, 3 to 4 minutes. Cool slightly. In a bowl combine sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 2. On a lightly floured surface, roll out bread dough into a 9×13-in. rectangle. Brush with the melted butter, then cover evenly with sugar mixture and raisins. Starting at the short end, roll dough into a log. Cut into 2-in. thick pieces. Arrange pieces, cut side up, in a greased 8-in. square pan. Bake 45 to 50 minutes. Cool 5 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, beat together cream cheese, remaining butter, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until creamy. Use either as a dipping sauce or spread over bread before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CherylB61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
PULL-APART BREAD WITH CREAM CHEESE SAUCE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts