Eggs, flour and milk combine to form a bubbly, puffy pancake, sometimes called a Dutch Baby.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoons butter
- cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- Pinch nutmeg
- Lemon wedges
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Fresh berries (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 425F.
- 2. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in 10-inch ovenproof skillet over medium heat, tilting to coat bottom and sides of pan.
- 3. Whisk together milk, flour, sugar, eggs, softened butter and nutmeg in bowl. Pour into skillet. Cook 1 minute.
- 4. Place pan in oven and bake 12 to 15 minutes, until puffed and golden. Squeeze lemon over top and sprinkle with powdered sugar and fresh berries. Cut pancake in pan and serve with a spatula. Serve immediately.
- Nutritional Information
- Per serving: 210 calories, 11g fat, 100mg chol., 6g prot., 22g carbs., 0g fiber, 130mg sodium.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by WMB0109 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Puffy Pancake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch