Puffy Chile Relleno Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2-3 can(s) whole green chillies
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 4 corn tortillas cut into wide strips
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt, pepper, cumin & garlic powder
- 4 cup(s) shredded jack cheese
- 1 whole(s) tomato seeded & sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 8 whole(s) eggs
- Place 1/2 chillies in well greased 9 X 9 pan. Layer half of the rest in following order: tortilla, strips, cheese, tomatoes. Repeat starting with Chilies, then beat remaining ingredients (except paprika which you sprinkle on) and pour over top.
- Bake 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Let stand 10 and cut
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lknerl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Puffy Chile Relleno Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch