puffed apple pancake
- 1/3 cup(s) all purpose white flour
- 1 apple cut into thin slices
- brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon, separated
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tablespoon(s) low fat butter
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup(s) wheat flour
- 1. Preheat oven to 425
- 2. Place cut apples into a sauce pan with the butter. Simmer on low while preparing the other ingredients. Once butter has melted, add 1/4 tsp of cinnamon. Let simmer.
- 3. Whisk milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon in large bowl until well blended. Add flour and whisk until batter is smooth.
- 4. Spray a 13x9 inch glass cooking dish with cooking spray. Take butter cinnamon apple mixture and pour on bottom of pan, making sure to spread the apples around. Pour batter on top of apples, and sprinkle with brown sugar. Bake for 27-30 minutes at 425.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ddmstan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
puffed apple pancake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Dairy