they are absolutely the talk of the party. i brushed the top of the pastry with egg and milk wash. they came out just like the picture. great find.
Puff Pastry-Wrapped Jumbo Shrimp
Want to impress your guests? Then whip up a batch of these delectable puff-pastry wrapped shrimp stuffed with a mix of cheese, bacon and parsley. They're superb!
More From Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry
Bake: 15 Minutes
- 1 package (5.2 ounces) garlic & herb spreadable cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 18 fresh jumbo shrimp (about 1 pound), peeled with tail left on, deveined and butterflied
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet), thawed
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Stir the cheese, parsley and bacon in a medium bowl. Spoon about 2 teaspoons cheese mixture down the center of each shrimp. Fold the sides of the shrimp over the filling.
- Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Cut the pastry sheet crosswise into 18 (1/2-inch wide) strips. Starting at the top, wind 1 pastry strip around 1 shrimp, slightly overlapping the pastry and ending just before the tail. Repeat with the remaining pastry strips and shrimp. Place the pastries onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Puff Pastry-Wrapped Jumbo Shrimp Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes