Puerto Rican Shredded Pork R10
Community Recipe from
- 2-3 pound(s) boneless sirloin tip port roast
- 4-5 whole(s) garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) veg oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 4 whole(s) oranges, juiced
- 4 whole(s) limes, juiced
- Poke 3 - 5 holes in pork with sharp knife. Stuff with half the crushed garlic. Warm oil, in large skillet over med high heat. Add pork and brown on all sides, 6-8 min.
- Combine remaining ingredients in blender and blend 3-5 sec until evenly combined. Place pork in slow cooker, pour liquid ixture over pork and let marinate about 10 min on each side.
- Turn slow cooker on low, set timer for 8 hrs. After 8 hrs, remove pork and shred. Remove all liquid from slow cooker except 1 cup and return pork to pot. Let cook another 15 to 30 min.
- Serve shredded pork in lettuce wraps or in corn tortillas or on buns. for tacos top with picoo de gallo, chopped cilantro and avocado.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amateurcook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Puerto Rican Shredded Pork R10 Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes