Puerto Rican Beef (Everyday Paleo, pg.61)
Ground beef and veggies over mashed sweet potatoes or yams.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 whole(s) onion
- 1 bunch(es) kale
- 1/2 cup(s) green olives
- 1/2 cube(s) 1/2 each of red, yellow, green bell pepper chopped
- 2 whole(s) yams boiled
- 1 slice(s) avocado
- 1 tablespoon(s) coriander, oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) cumin, tumeric
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef
- add the bell peppers, onions and extra-virgin olive oil and saute until the onions and peppers are tender.
- add all of the spices and mix well
- add the kale and green olives; continue cooking, stiring often until the kale is tender
- serve over mashed sweet pototates with a side of avocado.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandjp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note