This is a go-to recipe for me! I sometimes add a fried over easy egg on top with a few dashes of hot sauce. Kind of like a slinger.
Puerto Rican Beef (Everyday Paleo, pg.61)
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 whole(s) onion
- 1 bunch(es) kale
- 1/2 cup(s) green olives
- 1/2 cube(s) 1/2 each of red, yellow, green bell pepper chopped
- 2 whole(s) yams boiled
- 1 slice(s) avocado
- 1 tablespoon(s) coriander, oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) cumin, tumeric
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef
- add the bell peppers, onions and extra-virgin olive oil and saute until the onions and peppers are tender.
- add all of the spices and mix well
- add the kale and green olives; continue cooking, stiring often until the kale is tender
- serve over mashed sweet pototates with a side of avocado.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandjp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note