Pudding Pumpkin Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1 box(es) small instant lemon pudding
- 1 box(es) small instant butterscotch pudding
- 15 ounce(s) can solid pack pumpkin
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) oil
- 5 cup(s) eggs
- Preheat oven 350. Mix and set aside dry ingredients. Mix until smooth wet ingredients. Combine all and pour into greased pan(s). Bake 20-25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RachelBonnett and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pudding Pumpkin Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads