Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) Cold milk
- 2 package(s) Chocolate jello instant pudding & pie filling Oreo pie crust
- 12 Nutter butter sand which cookies
- 1 Cool whip
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min or until we'll blended (mixture will be thick)
- Spoon 1 1/2 cups of pudding into 6oz Oreo pie crust; top with nutter butter. Gently stir 1 1/2 cups thawed cool whip into remaining pudding; spoon over pie.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours. Top with cool whip
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mlugo88 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pudding pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts