Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) Cake Mix(any flavor) Make as directed(cupcakes)
- 2 box(es) Pudding Mix(any flavor) Make as directed
- 2 container(s) Frosting(any kind)
- 1 cup(s) Toffee Bits (optional)
- Heat the oven to 350. Spray twelve (12) slot cupcake pan(or two six  slot pans) with non stick oil, or butter. Mix together cake mix (as directed). After making evenly spread cake mix in each slot. Place in oven for around 20 minutes.
- While cupcakes are baking, mix the pudding mix (as directed). Then place it in fridge to cool. (Optionall: before placing in fridge, mix the toffee bits in pudding)
- After the cupcakes are finished and have cooled, gently take them out of the slots and place them on paper towels. Carve out inside (however big or small you please). Place the inards of the cupcake in a bowl and put to the side for later.
- Take out the pudding and put spoonfulls, that slightly bulge out of the top even when pressed down, in the cupcakes. After each of the cupcakes are filled, spread frosting, generously, over the top (if there are any splits fix them with frosting!). Take the knife and pat the side over the frosting lightly creating little spikes (this will help with next step). Take the innards of the cupcakes, crumbled, and sprinkle some on top of the frosting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DeliciousDelia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes