Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 box(es) brownie mix
- 1 egg
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) powered sugar
- 16 ounce(s) whipped topping
- 3 ounce(s) instant chocolate pudding
- 3 ounce(s) instant vanilla pudding
- 3 1/2 cube(s) milk
- 1 hershey chocolate bar or syrup
- Directions: Mix brownie mixes according to directions. Add egg. Bake in 9x13 inch greased and floured cake pan. Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 container whipped topping. Put this mix on top of the cooled brownies. Blend puddings and milk together and put on top of the cream cheese mixture. Top with another layer of whipped topping. Put chocolate shavings or chocolate syrup on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
pudding brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts