This recipe goes with Chicken with Prune Sauce and Braised Turnips
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 3 tablespoons)
- 1 cup Concord grape kosher wine (such as Manischewitz)
- 20 pitted prunes (about 6 ounces)
- 1 cup cooking liquid (reserved from chicken)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- Combine wine and prunes in a small saucepan, and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until tender.
- Place prune mixture in a food processor or blender; process until smooth. Add cooking liquid, honey, and cinnamon; process until blended.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This