Provolone Panini Sandwiches
If you don't have a panini maker, warm the sandwiches in a grill pan over medium heat. Place a skillet or large saucepan as a weight over sandwiches as they cook. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese melts.
More From Oxmoor House
- 4 (1.1-ounce) slices firm white sandwich bread (such as Pepperidge Farm)
- 1 tablespoon light Caesar dressing
- 4 (0.5-ounce) slices light provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup bottled roasted red bell pepper strips, drained
- 8 large basil leaves
- Lightly brush 1 side of each bread slice with dressing. Place 2 bread slices, dressing side down, on a sheet of wax paper; top each with 1 slice cheese. Arrange bell pepper strips and basil evenly over cheese slices. Top with remaining 2 slices of cheese and bread slices, placing bread with the dressing side up.
- . Cook sandwiches in a preheated panini maker or waffle iron for 3 minutes or until golden brown and cheese melts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note