- Cooking spray
- 7 ounces broccoli rabe, trimmed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pound 93% lean ground sirloin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 (1-oz.) slices reduced-fat provolone cheese, torn into small pieces
- 8 (1-oz.) whole-wheat slider buns
- 8 heirloom tomato slices
- calories 404
- fat 15.9 g
- satfat 4.8 g
- monofat 6.3 g
- polyfat 2.5 g
- protein 38 g
- carbohydrate 32 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 71 mg
- iron 4 mg
- sodium 573 mg
- calcium 261 mg
- Est. Added Sugars 6
- sugars 7
How to Make It
Heat a grill pan over medium-high. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add broccoli rabe; cook 5 minutes, turning occasionally. Coarsely chop. Combine vinegar, oil, and sugar in a small bowl. Add broccoli rabe; toss.
Combine beef, paprika, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Shape into 8 (3-inch-wide) patties.
Return pan to medium-high. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add patties to pan; cook 2 to 3 minutes. Turn; cook 1 to 2 minutes. Top patties with cheese; cover and cook 1 minute or until cheese melts.
Place 1 patty on bottom half of each bun; top with tomato, broccoli rabe mixture, and top halves of buns.