- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 15-oz. cans diced tomatoes
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 1 10 3/4 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried, minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- cooked bowtie pasta
How to Make It
In a slow cooker, combine chicken, tomatoes, zucchini, soup, vinegar, onion and herbs. Cover and cook on low setting for 6 to 8 hours.
Remove chicken, cut into bite-size pieces and return to slow cooker. Stir in cheese and sour cream; cover and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
To serve, spoon over cooked pasta.