- 6 medium-size plum tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried basil
How to Make It
Cut tomatoes in half crosswise. Scoop out and discard pulp, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells. Place, cut side up, in a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Stir together cheese and next 5 ingredients; spoon over tomato.
Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes.