Provençal Grilled Striped Bass
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons herbes de Provence
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 (6- to 8-ounce) striped bass fillets, skin on
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Garnishes: lemon wedges, fresh herbs
- Combine lemon rind and next 4 ingredients in bottom of a large shallow dish; add fish fillets, turning to coat. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Remove fish from marinade, discarding excess marinade. Grill over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) for 3 minutes; turn carefully, and grill for 2 minutes. Sprinkle fillets with salt before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes