Provençal Char over Mixed Greens with Warm Olive Vinaigrette
- 4 teaspoons herbes de Provence
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon orange zest
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 (6- to 8-ounce) Arctic char fillets, 1/2 to 1 inch thick, skin on
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 2 (6-ounce) packages mixed baby greens
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Rub mixture over tops of fillets. Place fillets, skin side down, on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Roast at 425° for 15 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- 2. Combine olives and next 6 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 3. Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a small skillet over medium heat; add shallots, and sauté 1 minute or until soft. Stir shallots into olive mixture.
- 4. Place greens and orange sections into a large bowl; add warm olive vinaigrette, and toss to combine. Divide greens mixture among 4 serving plates. Place 1 fillet over greens on each plate, and break into bite-size pieces. Sprinkle with pine nuts.
- Note: Prior to combining with the other spice rub ingredients, crush the herbes de Provence with a mortar and pestle to release the aromatic oils.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads