Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) Rolled oats
- 1/2 cup(s) Fat free cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) Egg whites
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla extract
- 1 pinch(s) Cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Heat cooking spray in a nonstick skillet and pour 1/4 cup batter in at a time to make 1 pancake. Cook 2 minutes per side, or until lightly browned. Serve with a drizzle of agave nectar and fresh berries.
- Nutrition score per pancake
- 260 calories, 3g fat, 25g protein
- Option: add sliced honey roasted almonds to batter.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mscoobey12 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes