Protein Pancakes Nutrition stats (with a banana and 1 T maple syrup): 386 calories, 3g fat, 66g carbs, 25g sugar, 16g fiber, 30g protein This is the best protein pancake ever!! And it is even better with a tbsp or two of pumpkin puree added to it, they are amazing made this way!! I would like to try them as waffles some day! Makes 10 servings
Yield: 10 servings ( Serving Size: 1 or 2 )
Community Recipe from
- 15 ounce(s) Protein Powder
- 10 whole(s) Egg White
- 2.5 cup(s) almond milk
- 1.25 cup(s) Whole grain flour or glueten free baking mix
- 2.5 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 5 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 10 pinch(s) nutmeg
- 10 pinch(s) sea salt
- 5 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 10 package(s) stevia
- 10 tablespoon(s) pumpkin puree
- Heat a skillet to medium heat.
- While the pan is heating up, in a small bowl, combine the protein powder, baking mix, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, Stevia, sea salt and whisk to remove any lumps.
- Whisk in the egg white, almond milk and vanilla.
- Cook the pancake(s) for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KimWalkerRogers and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Protein Pancakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes