Baked potato cubes.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 potatoes diced
- olive oil
- garlic salt
- chili powder
- other spices (oregano, parsley, rosemary, whatever!)
- 1. Pour the potatoes into a large ziplock bag.
- 2. Add olive oil, garlic salt, chili powder, and a little peper. Seal the bag and shake it around. Repeat this a few times.
- 3. Optional: Let the bag sit for an hour or more to marinate the potatoes.
- 4. Preheat oven to 350-450 degrees F.
- 5. Pour the potatoes into a baking pan. Sprinkle some more salt and chili powder on top of them. Cover the pan with aluminum foil.
- 6. Using the top rack, bake the potatoes for 23-40 mins (depending on temperature and how rushed you are), stirring them every 20 mins.
- 7. Remove the foil and set the oven to broil. Broil until satisfied with the outer texture. (~8-10 mins) Remove from oven and allow to cool a bit - hot steam will be trapped inside the potatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by triciatricia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note